Location: Village Devli, Baghola Tatarpur Road, Palval, Faridabad, Haryana – 121210
KACS’s Delhi facility has the latest technology, highlights as below:
- Located on Main Mathura Road, 1.5 kms from NH 2
- Connected to Manesar through the KMP (Kundli Manesar Palval) Expressway now operational
- Connected to Gurgaon through Sohna Road
- 30kms from Badarpur Border connecting Delhi and Noida via Jasola underpass
- Four docks and an L shaped structure ensure your goods reach the chambers in min time on unloading
- MHE for efficient handling from Godrej including fully electric stacker, semi electric stacker & hand pallets.
- Frozen temperature Ranges upto -25°C
- Anti Chamber for pre cooling of material while unloading and loading
- Controlled Atmosphere Technology machinery from Isolcell Italy
- Data loggers to track temperature at 15 min intervals
- Best Contingency plan with standby compressors and generator on location.
- Five Small Chambers storing 80 – 120MT of product
- Six Large Chamber storing between 150MT – 200MT of product
- 1000MT of Frozen capacity
- 2000MT of Chill/ Controlled Atmosphere capacity
- Each chamber has a mezzanine flooring structure (G + 2) made using Godrej racking.
Some of the commodities that have been stored with us in the past are Apple, Banana, Kinnow, Potato, Ginger, Garlic, Onion, Eggs, Orange, Grapes, Kiwi, Dry Fruit, White Butter, Green Peas and Pomegranate.
Please email us at email@example.com for any further information.
Please find shared here the Thermal Mapping Report for the Frozen Chambers.